Business Property Insurance
Protection for Your Commercial Property
Most standard Business Property Insurance policies comes with the following coverages for:
- buildings, including additions under construction, permanently installed machinery and building glass
- business personal property
- leased business personal property used in your business
- property of others left in your care for which you are legally liable
- sales samples
Your business personal property does not stay in one place and neither does your coverage. A Business Property Insurance policy covers your business personal property while in transit, at trade shows, or temporarily at locations you don’t own or lease.
After a covered loss, your policy may pay for the extra costs of:
- removing debris of covered property from your premises
- cleaning up pollutants from land and water on your premises
- taking inventory and preparing claims statements
- securing appraisals
- recharging fire extinguishers
A property loss can slow down or even stop your operation until repairs are made – and that may mean lost income. A Business Property Insurance policy can provide you with several business income coverages that can reimburse your loss of income and necessary extra expenses to keep your business operating after a covered loss.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – provides coverage for the necessary demolition of the undamaged portion of your building and subsequent upgrades to meet current building codes after a covered loss.
- Inflation guard coverage – provides coverage for inflationary increases in your building and business personal property values. The limit of insurance on your policy automatically increases at the annual percentage rate you choose.
- Equipment breakdown coverage– provides coverage for loss resulting from the sudden and accidental breakdown of machinery and equipment used in your business.
- Utility services – provides coverage when a covered loss to a power, communication or water utility interrupts service to your premises, which then causes a covered loss to your building, business personal property or loss of income.
Protect Against Liabilities
We will provide a risks assessment, custom build a Business Property Insurance program that meets your needs, and shop the companies to get the best value for you. Give us a call, request an email quote, or visit us to get the best insurance protection and services for your business.
At Above & Beyond Insurance and Financial Services to “go the extra mile for you” means:
- FREE NEEDS ANALYSIS.We take the time to understand every client’s needs and work hard to provide the best possible insurance solution for the best value.
- EXTRA-ORDINARY SERVICE.We take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing superior communication, quality service, and delivering the ultimate, exceptional experience.
- WE GIVE OUR CLIENTS OUR CELL PHONE NUMBER! Access to your agent at your fingertip.
- EXCEPTIONAL RESPONSIVENESS. We respond as soon as possible to client inquiries–most of the time within minutes.
- TECHNOLOGY. We partner with companies that are innovative and remain on the cutting-edge of technology, so our clients may have the convenience of accessing their policy information at anytime, anywhere, any place.
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS. We educate and work collaboratively with clients to bring order to their financial life and to achieve their dreams and goals, as they navigate through the different fiscal stages, such as eliminating debt, asset protection, and retirement planning.
- WE CARE. We go beyond insurance and provide clients with an experience that they will appreciate and services that will help clients improve their cash flow and build personal wealth.
- PARTNERSHIP. Our referral partners will assist our clients with all their real estate needs, such as, buying, refinancing, and investing.
Above & Beyond Insurance and Financial Services is a full-service insurance agency providing Commercial Insurance and Personal Insurance services to Chesapeake, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, and all of the Hampton Roads area. Call, request a quote by email, or visit us at our office today for a free, no obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best value for the Business Property Insurance you need.
Insurance for Different Business Types
On the right sidebar of this page, we have include links to a number of business insurance resources. Click on any of the different business types to learn more about the insurance coverages for that type of business. Please call one of our commercial insurance agents at Above & Beyond Insurance for any assistance.